2nd Year Marriage Anniversary (Appreciation post and thoughts)
Here is what I have uncovered for the past two years in Marriage
- My wife became my anchor and during tough times especially when I feel anxious, at times when I have no one to talk to
- I married a determined person who never fails to share her vulnerabilities to me also
- Mood swings are rampant, but you have to get through it because all of us do
- Pushes me to be better everyday, papabayaan ka talaga niya, but will always be there if you need her and you need someone to share your thoughts with
- A strong willed-woman who sometimes I see as my role model especially in business. My business mentor, ika nga
- She really loves dogs. Namana ko na rin
- She knows when to rest, and when to hustle
- In awe of her simplicity, kahit she is financially capable to achieve and attain more things
- Sometimes magkakasabayan talaga ng init ng ulo but you have to humble yourself. Breath some fresh air, change of scenery. Tapos magiging okay na ang lahat
- I feel the need to step-up, but most of the time siya ang mas malakas inside and sometimes we men are vulnerable emotionally and spiritually
- Before bedtime is the haven that we have para tumawa, mag kwentuhan, about the day. Tapos tulog na
- Madali ako ma-sway of non-sensical things. She keeps me at bay.
- I need to learn how to shut up, be silent and listen more
- Learned from her how to delegate tasks to other people. Wag akuhin ang lahat.
- Sometimes I feel a hero if may tech problems siya and I resolve them. One of the few times na I feel important. haha
- Kahit ano mangyari, mas alam talaga ng mother ang maging magulang.
I love you! - N.V.Z